The first quarter of 2023 ended on a strong note with both Developed and Emerging Markets chipping away at losses from 2022, returning 18% and 13.7% respectively for the last six months. Overall inflation fell to 6% in March and natural gas and crude oil prices fell as well.
From a factor perspective, Quality outperformed around the globe. Find out what this trend means for investors and which subfactors to keep an eye on as you plan your allocations.
Our latest report examines factor performance data from Style Analytics, a part of Confluence.
Gain insights regarding
- How US trends could shift based on the March CPI report
- Performance similarities between US and European equities
- How a focus on Quality stocks in Emerging Markets elevated performance
- Where performance in Canada deviated from the rest of the Developed Markets
- What contributed to underperformance in the UK vs all other regions.
Download the report today for our latest factor performance analysis.
About the Author
Investment Metrics, a Confluence company